Terms of Service
5. Refund and Disputes: All payments to Sharktech are nonrefundable. This includes the one time setup fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage. All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred. If you dispute a charge to your credit card issuer that, in Sharktech's sole discretion is a valid charge under the provisions of the TOS and /or AUP, you agree to pay Sharktech an "Administrative Fee" of not less than $50 and not more than $150.
6. Failure to Pay: Sharktech may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of Subscriber to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve Subscriber of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
7. Account Cancellation: All requests for canceling accounts must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 7 days. You must have all account information to cancel.
8. Service Interruptions: Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
9. Invoicing: Sharktech does not send out invoices automatically. If a subscriber needs an invoice, they can request one at email@example.com
10. Datacenter public access: Public access to Sharktech datacenter is allowed to existing clients only and to individuals interested in guided tour. All visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours prior to the visit. Guided tours are allowed only during regular business hours Monday to Friday. Local clients who need emergency access to their server have to contact our tech support and announce their arrival at least 15 minutes prior to the visit. Existing clients who wish to access the datacenter agree to pay any related charges such as security pass, property pass or assistance of our employees. Existing client agrees to submit their photo ID for our records prior to initial visit of our datacenter.
11. Support Boundaries: Sharktech, provides 24 x 7 technical support to our subscribers (except for few holidays and short company meetings when we close our center.) All servers housed at our facility are unmanaged, Sharktech only ensures that the server is online and is remotely accessible.. Sharktech does not offer tech support for application specific issues such as cgi programming, html or any other such issue. Sharktech does not provide technical support for YOUR customers. If you can email, we encourage you to email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.