Denver Network Design
Diagram below explains some of our network unique infrastructure design. Sharktech's network from the birth was designed by Sharktech qualified in-house engineers to better address our need for great security aware network design.
Advantages of our Network Infrastructure Design:
- Network Edge Switching: Our primary point of contact with Internet is in EQUINIX Chicago where multiple Tier1 Carriers reside or have a point of presence allowing us rapid expansion and competitive pricing.
- Dark Fiber: connecting our Data Center location in Chicago Board of Trade with our Network Edge provides us multi-10GE with seamless network bandwidth increase expansion.
- FDC Uplink: Backup peer agreement with FDC for inter-communications, and peer agreements exchange.
- Firewalls Farm: Our unique Sharktech designed Firewalls can handle over 10Gbps of up to Layer7 Packet filtering and as high as 8 Million Packets Per Second.
- Network IDS: Our Network IDS also a Sharktech designed system that does real-time network monitoring detects traffic anomalies re-route traffic to the firewall farm with the correct filters to block malicious traffic from the destined host.
- Core Routing: Multi-10GE uplink to our network edge, and our Firewalls. Performs basic inter-VLAN customer related routing, and act as uplink to Layer2 Switching segment.
- Layer2 Switching: Our network Layer2 is separated to multiple segments. Each Network segment comprise of Multiple Stacked switches with multiple uplinks to the core insuring guaranteed network redundancy.