Acceptable Use Policy
8. E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the SHARKTECH service is in violation of this AUP.
9. Usenet Spamming: SHARKTECH has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
10. Unauthorized access: Use of the SHARKTECH service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of SHARKTECH’s or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending SHARKTECH account is subject to immediate termination.
11. Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of the SHARKTECH service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
12. Collection of personal data: Use of the SHARKTECH service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
13. Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of the SHARKTECH service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use SHARKTECH Services or the Internet. This includes "denial of service" (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member's responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual's computer system will result in immediate account termination. SHARKTECH will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.